A mix of classic, retro, and different Halloween Songs
- This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
- Monster Mash - Selebrities
- Day of the Dead - Voltaire
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- It’s Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
- Brains! - Voltaire
- Ghost Busters Theme - Ray Parker Jr.
- Feed Me (Git it) - Little Shop of Horrors
- Grim Grinning Ghosts - Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friends on the Other Side - Disney’s The Princess and The Frog
- Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Tod
- I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus Soundtrack
- Dinner with Drac - John “The Cool Ghoul” Zacherle
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
- The Headless Horseman - Disney’s Ichabod & Mr. Toad
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) - David Bowie
- The Addam’s Family Song - The Addam’s Family Soundtrack
- Witch Doctor - Peter Pan Records
- Grave Robber at Large - Creature Feature
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - TheLivingTombstone mix
LISTEN HERE (X)
Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Light Yagami.
THAT IS THE THING WITH YOU KIRAS, YOU THINK EVERYBODY IS IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN ACTUALLY EVERYBODY HATES YOU
Oh no… Here it comes again… Word vomit.
"I AM KIRA."
As the wise post once said “every fandom has that one thing they try to forget happened”
Harry Potter- My Immortal
Supernatural- The animated series
Doctor Who- that thing
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit- The Hobbit animated movie
I’M CRYING FUCKING MY IMMORTAL OH MY GOOOOD
"there was no live-action movie"
Wearing eyeliner doesn’t make you “girly” or “gay” a lot of girls actually find it attractive. If you wanna put concealer on that pimple go ahead. It doesn’t make you less of a man. Makeup is not intrinsically feminine. Don’t let society’s screwed up gender roles stop you from expressing yourself.
my sexuality: pictures of the lotr cast dorking about in full costume
until i die, i will never fangirl over the cast of a movie the way i do with the LotR cast. ;)